P10 final sequence
I spent a good while sequencing the images. First things first, I printed out all my photographs from all of my shoots (I find it so much easier to see what I'm looking at if they're printed out and I can physically move things around). I started by looking at all the objects in relation to the brownie recipe I have and started to pick out everything that you might need to be able to make them. I laid them all out roughly in the order you would need them. I then looked at the different backgrounds as I wanted a regular sequence of the different patterns. More by luck that judgement I think, it all worked out fairly well, there was only a few that didn't fit which I re-shot. Ideally I would have re-shot all of the objects on all of the backgrounds to give my self all the options but I just didn't have time, especially since my final submission for the module is going to be a photo book so I needed to allow enough time for that to get printed.