Journey: My finished summer project
Yesterday I finally put the finishing touches on my summer project (not last minute at all.....)
After reviewing the images from my first shoot I decided to reshoot some and started to lay them out as geographically as possible.
Then I took some more photographs of the blank map to fill in some of the gaps.
I um-ed and ah-ed a bit about how to present them and what size they should be as I didn't want them to be so small that you can't see properly what's going on but I realised it was going to be big. In the end, I've gone for a role of paper and attached the images with split pins.